Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum
Age of ObsKurity
Bienvenue sur le forum des AxO !

Age of ObsKurity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: My Weekly Walk With God: Fifty-two Meditations For Prayer M ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum -> ObsKur -> Echange de matière
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
khrysmar

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Weekly Walk With God: Fifty-two Meditations For Prayer M Répondre en citant

Indeed a call to prayer, this book gives fifty-two prayer meditations, one for each week of the year, and is suitable to use in prayer meetings or small group meetings. A short thought on the various aspects and topics of prayer is followed by three or four discussion questions geared to generate discussion on the subject presented.

Each presentation is simple enough for the inexperienced group facilitator to use, and substantial enough for a pastor to build on. Biblical examples of prayer are liberally sprinkled throughout each meditation. Topics include intercessory prayer, what Jesus refused to pray for, waiting for prayers to be answered, and many more.

“Jesus did not wait until He needed a miracle to discover the power of prayer. He had a track record in prayer. So should we.”

Details:
price: $21.95
bound: 112 pages
publisher: TEACH Services, Inc. (February 28, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XCSJFZB
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1385 KB

My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups Jansen Trotman
My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book for Windows Phone My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups audiobook free My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups bookstore My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups fb2 online find book сhapter My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book book free from Galaxy My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups store book My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups mobile pdf My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book text format My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book in English My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book iCloud My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups access review bookshop itunes free My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups book MediaFire My Weekly Walk with God: Fifty-two Meditations for Prayer Meetings, Church Members, and Small Groups download book from sony xperia

79c7fb41ad

Loading..Adler: $1 eachPour aller plus loin :Jean2.1-11 ...
Oct 29, 2014 ..

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 09:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum -> ObsKur -> Echange de matière Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006