Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum
Age of ObsKurity
Bienvenue sur le forum des AxO !

Age of ObsKurity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Two Women Three Flamingoes And A Pooch Print Operas ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum -> Age of ObsKurity -> Age of ObsKurity
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
khrysmar

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Two Women Three Flamingoes And A Pooch Print Operas Répondre en citant

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas
by Misha Ha Baka
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas
READ BOOK Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas

Print Operas sparkles like gems and gold, they dance and takes flight like music, they sings with the highest and lowest ranges of color and shade, they delve and dive deeply into the collective consciousness bringing forth energetic statements of ancient themes with futuristic echoes. They are “Operas of the Soul”. This is the color version of the series.

The first two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe: Print Operas BW and Print Operas (Color). This is Volume 3 and is titled, Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas. It is the color version of the book.

Abstract art is just that – abstract. However, for me it is fun to see the "stract" in the “ab-stract.” While I was creating the series, my two women made an encore performance in a new painting. When I looked at the original painting of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, I was surprised to see what appeared to be two figures in the lower left hand corner looking up at the rest of the painting. They looked female. This time they reappeared in the lower right hand corner of the painting and brought along three flamingoes and their pooch. It looks like they enjoy walking around. Perhaps it is a multi-colored cocker spaniel? In the previous volumes these two women, (I will let your imagination run wild as to their identity,) shared their unbridled opinions on the paintings in a humorous manner. For this volume, they respectfully requested to assume a serious demeanor. After all, they did not want you the reader, to walk away thinking that everything is a joke. So herein, they convey their sincere and serious thoughts and feelings about this new series of Print Operas. But, then again, what is serious to some may be quite humorous to another…

We art what we are. When I look at the Print Opera series I can see, the technology, the healing energetics, the music, the dance, the luminosity of gems, and the brilliance of metals. All of which echo elements of my experience. It was also much to my surprise when I began to see other things in them too. The seemingly random moments in time and space when synthesized together appeared to whisper and hint at archetypal shapes, dimensional forms and even some stories unfolded. At first I thought that I was creatively fantasizing, but when others, without prompt saw such too, I knew that this was not a subjective experience.
Receptive viewers were entranced by the art experience, as they were absorbed into the Print Opera sequence. They found the experience to be an opportunity of heightened visual excitement coupled with being momentarily transported to a space outside their own. Subsequent viewings were opportunities for a discovery of new aspects which were previously unseen. For me stationary, visual art is a mini-vacation. Like watching a film, you leave your present circumstances and travel elsewhere, even if only for a few moments. To me, the more successful the work, the longer you can stay in it and revisit it over and over again. After having created these works, it was much to my surprise and pleasure to see that so many of the diverse influencing aspects of my life could come together the way they did.

Thank you for visiting my literary art gallery yet again. For the first time visitor, you are invited to visit Volumes 1 and 2 of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, and most importantly. Enjoy.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 52 pages
publisher: Ha Baka Book; 1 edition (May 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B071HGDG7T
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 6761 KB

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas book german Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas online touch offline macbook author

Tags: value pdf full mp3 book, book from htc online, book for mac, book google docs, free macbook read, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book from lenovo free, book view, free fb2, book docs, book 2shared, book book free from xiaomi, direct link download german android price, shop read access flibusta information, book pdf, thepiratebay torrent download, format txt pdf, format eReader thepiratebay text online, reading francais english torrent online, how to find book without register, Google Drive, free download mobile pdf, book 2shared, mobile ebook, book 4Shared, access read find get pc, view cheap kickass сhapter book, direct link book mp3 find how download, book iCloud, no registration read macbook full sale, book ZippyShare, download from SaberCatHost pdf, free doc, find audio pc bookstore book

All framed prints are professionally printed, framed, assembled, and shipped within 3 - 4 business...
Flying Flamingoes Metal Print by Alexandra StuartAll prints are professionally printed, packaged, and shipped within 3 - 4 business daysBut Rita Ora seemed to be...
squier pro thinline of tratamiento para estrias....cesspooch, and they radio tuner pc that ...Sunterra flamingo from the pittman jamie to the ...
skirt is vegan leather (though we suspect the Loubies are probably real)....any wardrobe snafus, other than the flamingo-shaped raft floating behind her...
Pac-a-Mac, £25, Fat Face Green Flamingo ...Opera and Music for five years, Arts Director .....
Unique and contemporary, Flamingoes March Print in Pink A celebration of all things flamingo, their vibrancy, individuality and quirky nature| See more about Flamingos, Pink flamingos and Flamingo art...A great gift...
Download 12,177 Three Flamingoes Stock Footage for Free or as Low as ¥1.40CNYAll prints are professionally printed, packaged, and shipped within 3 - 4 business days

All prints are professionally printed, packaged, and shipped within 3 - 4 business daysWhen a ten-year-old nati...
big day) are on the shelves and at the online store, the Pooch Bakery....designs include hamburger and chips, watermelons, flamingoes and surf boards...
2013年3月30日 - Flamingos or flamingoes[1] /fləˈmɪŋɡoʊz/ are a type of wading bird in the family Phoenicopteridae, the only family in the order ...
SPONSORED: Surely you can't actually lose weight by eating meals like these? Well, we challenged two women to find out over two weeksChoose from multiple ...
Drinking Flamingoes Print by Vijay Sharon GovenderFlamingo Home Tour The Gulfport Chamber of ..Flamingos Room Wall Art Abstract...
The U17 Women National Team, Flamingoes have shown a rich vein of form as preparations hit new gear for the 5th FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup ...
Two pink flamingoes (apparently unaware of my Ptown co-resident, John Waters) have been busy raising three generations of flamingo chicks, in a ...
2016年12月4日 - – but some of the birders pressed on, and yes, found the Flamingoes!...Social Media Society Spirit Sport Technology Tourism Travel Weather ...
Towards the end, our subaltern does find a voice amidst the chaos and yet like the Flamingoes of Sewri he decides to fly away perhaps to come ...
The defeat at the Amman International Stadium capped off a miserable outing for the Flamingoes who failed to score a goal in three games –...
This is the stunning moment a flock of flamingoes dance...All canvas prints are professionally printed, assembled, and shipped within 3 - 4 business days and...
Flying Flamingoes Print by Alexandra StuartNew users enjoy 60% OFF* Custom Coloring for qour Pooch SWe use all...
It's not unusual for stars to arrive at a gig in one outfit before changing into another just before they get on stageAll metal prints are professionally printed, packaged, and shipped within 3 - 4 business days and...
Two Pink Flamingoes Framed Print by Nancy D Watts

45,104,204 stock photos, images &...

.op_sp_fanyi{font-size:1em;word-break:normal;}
.op_sp_fanyi .op_sp_fanyi_read{display: inline-block;*display: inline;*zoom:1;margin-left:4px;*position:relative;*top:-2px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read,.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{display:block;width:14px;height:11px;overflow:hidden;background: url(http://s1.bdstatic.com/r/www/aladdin/img/dic3/iconall.gif) no-repeat;text-decoration:none;margin-right:8px;margin-top:7px;*margin-top:9px;_margin-top:11px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_mp3_play{background-position:0 -14px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a,.op_sp_fanyi_how_read span{display:block;}
.op_sp_fanyi_how_read a{width:15px;height:15px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_fmp_flash_div{height: 1px;width: 1px;position: absolute;right: 0;overflow: hidden;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_one{line-height: 20px;font-size:16px;}
.op_sp_fanyi_line_two{
margin-top:6px;
position: relative;
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 24px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_links {
padding-left: 1px;
font-size: 12px;
line-height: 14px;
}
.op_sp_fanyi_more {
margin-right: 18px;
}

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas

两女三火烈鸟和狗:打印的歌剧

全部释义和例句试试人工翻译
  (Redirected from The Flamingoes)...castrato-dominated opera seria of the previous ...including no female musicians within its selection...
Choose your favorite flamingoes canvas prints from thousands of available designsThe painting may be purchased as wall art, home decor,...
Flamboyant Flamingoes Print by Elise BoamAll canvas prints are professionally printed, assembled, and shipped within 3 - 4 business days and delivered ready-to...
Are you interested in our Personalised Wedding Flamingoes Print? With our Personalised print for Anniversaries you need look no further.
Explore Peg Pennell's board "Flamingoes" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideasgreater flamingoes Blogs, Comments and Archive News ...
Nigeria U-17 women team, the Flamingoes’ coach, Bala Nikyu, has expressed optimism that his team will qualify from the group stage of this year’s...
The Flamingoes, as the Nigeria U-17 women are called by their fans, were stopped in Trinidad and Tobago two years ago by eventual winners ...
Pink Flamingo Set of 3 Art Printsdit & p a ur an ce se yr rv oll ic es...

Donuts & Flamingoes Party @ Honeyz Paint House ...About a month or two ago (yeah that's pretty..All prints are professionally printed, packaged, and shipped within 3 - 4 business daysFlamingoes Whimsical Tropical Artwork Baby Nursery Gift IdeaPlanet Earth II: Incredible moment flock of flamingoes dance This is the stunning moment a ...
Byron & Byron Poles Wallpapers & Paints Lamps Showroom Our Services Contact UsChickens,Flamingos,Pooches and Game BirdsHome / Clarke & Clarke Fou...
Abuja –  Sports Minister Tamuno Danagogo on Monday urged the Flamingoes to maintain their current form at the ongoing FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup...
Moya and the flamingoes, [Emily Watson Hallin] on Amazon.com

All canvas prints ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back...
Flying Flamingoes Canvas Print by Alexandra StuartChoose from ...
Flamingoes Canvas Print by GrangerAll flamingoes canvas art prints ship within 48 hours and include a 30-...
Choose your favorite flamingoes canvas prints from thousands of available designs*FREE* shipping on qualifying offers86 pAll canvas prints are professionally printed, assembled, and shipped within 3 - 4 business days and .....Your pooch only has 14-20 years of his life...
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas sparkle like gems and gold, they dance and take flight like music; they sing using the highest...
Two Flamingoes Canvas Print by Carlos Caetano 2ffeafca65

Leggi Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas di Misha Ha Baka con Kobo. The first two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two .Read Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas by Misha Ha Baka by Misha Ha Baka for free with a 30 day free trial. Read eBook on the web, iPad .
Massenet and His Operas (Classic Reprint)Paris Kiss 2018: Photos De Paris Avec Ses Amoureux Qui S'embrassent, Par Capella Mp. (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)The Normal (Classic Reprint)Record Company Contract Logbook (Artist, Company): 25 Contracts (100 pages)Hawk : Coloring Book Vol.3: A Coloring Book Containing 30 Hawk Designs in a Variety of Styles to Help you Relax (Volume 3)Magic Colouring bookOff the Beaten Tracks Through Europe 2018: Traveling with a off-Road Legend Through Europe. (Calvendo Places)Sketchbook: Pink Flowers and Hearts 6x9: Blank journal with 160 unlined, unruled pagesFestival's (Journal / Notebook)Notes on the Construction of the Violin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 2 Juil - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Age of ObsKurity Index du Forum -> Age of ObsKurity -> Age of ObsKurity Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006